THE “ LAUDATO SI’ ” JOURNALISM COURSE
Young communicators announcement
The aim of the course is to create and enhance in young people the willingness to collect and tell the positive experiences in progress, promoting the creation of local productions that they can share with the aim of staying in touch with the editorial staff in Rome.
At the end of the first year of the project, the best ones will be awarded and its author will be given the opportunity to come to Rome and do an internship at Vatican Radio - Vatican News.
The Laudato Si Journalism Course
- will take place online in February and March 2023, on Mondays and Thursdays at 3 PM (Rome time);
- it consists of three modules, each one of 8 two-hour online lessons for a total of 24 lessons and 48 hours:
- Module 1: realization of videos, editing, photographs (own instruments are required, at least a standard smartphone)
- Module 2: storytelling, realization of an interview
- Module 3: the Encyclical Laudato si’ and its application
Classes will be delivered online in English and Spanish candidates